You’re a fixer, but you are weary from the fight.
You want to trust God, but most days you are struggling to
- Show grace to negative people and difficult family members.
- Stay encouraged when your circumstances don’t seem to change.
- Find strength to hang on when your situation seems hopeless.
- Remain calm and patient instead of giving in to worry and fear.
I believe we can stop living consumed by doubt, fear, and apathy and fuel a fiery faith that sets our hearts ablaze for Jesus.
Imagine receiving weekly encouragement in your inbox to help you
• LOVE DEEP: Fervently extend God’s kindness and grace to pesky people.
• PRAY BIG: Go down fighting on your knees with fire in your bones.
• HOPE FULL: Stay tethered to a confident anticipation that keeps your heart ablaze.
• STAND STRONG: Rest courageously on God’s promises with red-hot resolve
When you join the Wildfire Faith Community, you’ll get weekly faith fuel via e-mail to help you start igniting your faith.
As my gift to you, you’ll also receive a free copy of “4 Surefire Ways to Ignite Your Faith” to provide practical ideas on how to spark a renewed excitement in your relationship with God.
You’ll also get access to the growing list of helpful resources in the Faith Fuel Library created exclusively for members of our community to help infuse your quiet time with encouragement.
Hi, I’m Lyli!
I spent years limping along and fighting overwhelming fear rather than fueling my faith. I believed God wanted to set my heart on fire. Except I was too consumed by anxiety and doubt because our family faced so much conflict and turmoil.
In 2012, God got my attention as I sat helpless in a hospital bed. I realized every day is a precious gift, and I must make every moment count. I can either offer God my all today, or I can keep making excuses and miss out on seeing Him at work in my life.
I don’t want to live a lukewarm life. I want to kindle a vibrant faith and keep a holy fire ablaze in my heart. I want to say YES to freedom in Christ and NO to bondage and defeat.
More YES to
- Making time for Jesus
- Being fully present for my family
- Taking care of myself physically and emotionally
- Listening to what God says the future holds
- Cultivating a heart of thanksgiving
- Asking God to have His way in me
More NO to
- Wasting time on things that don’t matter
- Listening to negative talk
- Feeling overwhelmed by worry and anxiety
- Getting wrapped up in the urgency of everything
- Whining instead of worshipping
- Thinking I’m not “enough,” making excuses, overextending myself, and living exhausted
Through digging into the Word and be-friending a few fireball mentors, I’ve started to learn how to stop feeding my fears and start fueling my faith.
Want to join me?
→Want to know more about me? Find out what makes my heart come alive.
→Want help to push past obstacles to fulfill your purpose? Sign up for a free 30-minute coaching call.
→Need a speaker for your next event? Check out my professional bio, list of speaking topics, and a sample teaching.
→Do you like free stuff? Grab these fabulous free resources.
→Do you want insider perks like free Bible studies and extra podcast content? Join me on Patreon.