I’m Lyli, and I am so glad that you’ve found my little spot on the web.
If we could sit down for a few minutes to chat, I would share with you that I love getting lost in a good story, and I am always reading several books at the same time. My favorite pastime is taking road trips to nowhere with my man so that we can sing cheesy songs and hold hands. I am a huge fan of Target and a chocolate addict. On Saturdays, I like to sleep in and stay in my PJ’s until noon. I come from a crazy Cuban family, so I tend to talk fast and speak in Spanglish.
The stories I share here are an authentic reflection of how fleshing out my faith impacts how I live this crazy life. I can’t do today without Jesus because sometimes my life seems just like an “I Love Lucy” episode.
My burning passion is to encourage the weary hearted to dig into God’s Word for wisdom and strength. Every morning, I join thousands of women online to study the Bible in community as a writer and mentor at Love God Greatly and contributor for Proverbs 31 Ministries’ First 5.
Here you will find fuel for a wildfire faith to help you
- LOVE DEEP: Fervently extend God’s kindness and grace to pesky people.
- PRAY BIG: Go down fighting on your knees with fire in your bones.
- HOPE FULL: Stay tethered to a confident anticipation that keeps your heart ablaze.
- STAND STRONG: Rest courageously on God’s promises with red-hot resolve.
On Fridays, I host Faith on Fire, a linkup community for faith bloggers. I would love for you to stop by and meet some of my writing friends. It’s a great place to find faith fuel for your soul.
If you have a heart to “Pray Big” in community, I invite you to a private “Pray Big” Facebook group. You’ll discover a safe place for like-minded sisters to share our stories and surrender every detail to our mountain-moving God.
Need some #FaithFuel for your day? Grab some here:
- 5 Ways to Stay Prayed Up and Prepared
- 10 Power-Packed Promises to Plug You Into God’s Peace
- 6 Simple Prayer to Sizzle up a Stagnant Prayer Life
- 4 Ways to Love Pesky People
- Organize Your Prayer Life (Every Soldier Needs a Battle Plan)
- The Weekly Friendship Check-In
- 3 Ways to Kick Fear to the Curb
Want to learn a little bit more about me? Check out these:
Join the Wildfire Faith Community to get weekly #FaithFuel in your inbox.
You’ll get a free copy of “4 Surefire Ways to Ignite Your Faith”
and access the practical resources in the Faith Fuel Library for members only.
Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy making new friends and would love to connect with you on Feedly, Bloglovin, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, YouTube, and Pinterest. I look forward to chatting with you.